Queen of Lashes Sue Marsh launches her new range of lashes
By Celebrity Beauty Stalker Alice Howard
Sue Marsh firmly holds the number one position within the eye-lash industry as the Queen of Lashes. Famed for styling the lashes of countless celebrities, Sue is constantly on the move, innovating and pioneering new lash-enhancements. Popular with celebrities, supermodels and beauty editor’s alike, Sue is the person the A-list fashion-folk turn to when they need to inject some star quality into their beauty regime.
Visionary Sue has now modernised the trend for having long, sexy lashes by creating her first ever range of couture strip lashes. Her Eye Boutique lashes are predominantly black half strips with the option of a blue, brown, purple or burgundy infusion that accents your natural eye-colour - and that pop of colour really does make your eye-colour burst. What's more, they are easy to apply thanks to Sue's innovative lash holder.
Earlier this year, Sue’s stunning Eye Boutique lashes were used at the Asiana Bridal Show.
Official catwalk make-up artist Ambreen layered them on for an alluring look that captivated the crowds as the models strutted up the ramp.
For your own fabulous eyes that stop traffic with their impact, follow Sue’s eyelash tips:
1. Day Time Eyes – Using the Eye Boutique magnifying hand mirror apply a lick of mascara to achieve a natural look and then add an option of short or long length strip lashes using black/brown.
2. Party Eyes - Try using a coloured mascara to compliment your choice of coloured Eye Boutique lashes then apply the mascara to the bottom lashes and heavily apply black mascara to the upper lashes for a dramatic finish.
3. Magical Eyes - Double trouble mix two lengths and colours to maximise the outer corners of the eyes helping to create an amazing intense colour and volume effect. Finally finish with applying long lasting dark or coloured eyeliner to maximise the effect on the upper lid.
4. Sultry Eyes - Apply your evening look using a long lasting eye shadow and eyeliner and choose a longer cornered Eye Boutique lash to create a subtle sexy lift!
5. Avoid picking up Eye Boutique lashes with fingers. Try using the lash holder, a fast and easy and friendlier way to efficiently apply your lashes in a matter of seconds!
Image: Hair: Aamir Naveed Make-up: Ambreen