Planning a destination wedding? The Amalfi Coast offers breath-taking views and budget-friendly prices!
Located alongside the vibrant coastline of Italy, the charms of the Amalfi Coast promise sensational views amongst scenic backdrops to both luxury and budget brides alike!
A wedding in the Italian paradise offers remarkable venues with lush green gardens, gorgeous beach scenes, and balconies offering spectacular views of the sea!
But which wedding venues are the best to go for? Here are our top 5!
1. Grand Hotel La Favorita, Sorrento With a mix of modern amenities, classy interiors, and Mediterranean gardens, the 5-star hotel in central Sorrento serves as one of the best Amalfi Coast wedding venues for intimate celebrations with several options for the ceremony and reception.
The mesmerising hotel garden grounds are dedicated to large or small outdoor weddings!
2. Hotel Palumbo, Ravello Hotel Palumbo is filled with antique furnishings from the 17th and 18th centuries and offers exclusive ambience, having only 13 rooms in total, making it one of the perfect venues for small weddings and to elope in Italy.
It boasts a unique setting for a garden wedding ceremony where your guests will be seated on the grounds of the hotel, enjoying the scenery of flora and fauna crawling on the walls of the building.
Each day is a chance to wake up to the view of the Mediterranean mountains and the vertical cities of the Amalfi Coast.
3. Hotel Marincanto, Positano This romantic hotel in Positano is one of our favourites. Located on the very edge of the Amalfi Coast, the venue offers the best views of the sea day and night!
More than the view and the location, this hotel was built for the most intimate occasions.
The terraces of Hotel Marincanto are a bride and groom’s favourite area there because they’ll have an unbelievable view of the sea as their backdrop for wedding photos.
4. Casa Angelina, Praiano If you want something grand for your small wedding in Italy, we invite you to look into Casa Angelina.
This is one of the Amalfi Coast wedding venues that boasts of modern minimalism and true perfection as can be seen from its amenities, room interiors, and views.
Take a look at the rooftop terrace of Casa Angelina and you’ll fall in love with the pale blue sky and the calm sea from all directions. You can hold a wedding ceremony right at this very terrace which is a perfect setting for an intimate occasion.
All your guests will surely enjoy the amazing view of the sun setting behind the Italian coastal mountains.
5. Lloyd’s Baia Hotel, Vietri Sul Mare This luxury hotel on the Amalfi Coast boasts a private beach and a wonderful sunset view!
Lloyd’s Baia Hotel is perfect for small weddings with 30, 40 guests or more since this venue’s grounds are so wide that it can host events of all sizes.
The terrace location can accommodate over a hundred guests and it’s your best option if you want an area that offers a view of the sea and the mountains.
Both indoor and outdoor areas of the hotel will give you and your guests the chance to see the undying beauty of the sea and the mountains that the Amalfi Coast boasts about.